Virtual Financial Education Seminars
Join us from the comfort of your home or office as we discuss a variety of topics to increase your financial awareness. Financial education is an important aspect of any long-term plan. Attend as many virtual seminars as you like. You’ll learn the answers to questions, including:
- The important rules of the road for receiving Social Security.
- How can conservative investments help you face today’s economic risks?
- What sources of income should you draw from and when?
- How to use annuities to guarantee income for life.
- How does behavioral finance affect investment decision-making?
January 25: Understanding Medicare – 6:30 pm
February 9: Income for Life – 6:00 pm
February 22: Women and Investing – 6:30 pm
March 8: Rollover Planning – 6:00 pm